Environmentally-friendly conservatory temperature control
Do you struggle to control your conservatory temperature? If it’s too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, you may find that what should be a welcoming space in which to relax and entertain will often go unused.
Glass is typically less effective at retaining heat than brick, so a comfortable temperature is difficult to achieve, manage and maintain. What’s more, many older conservatories will have little insulation (if any) so the warmth that is created simply seeps away – leading to cold in the winter and higher energy bills when people resort to unsatisfactory and temporary measures such as freestanding electric heaters.
Improve conservatory temperature all year round
Using our thermal camera, we’ll start with an assessment of where energy is escaping from your conservatory, leading to cold temperatures in winter and high temperatures in summer. It may be that heat is leaking from an uninsulated roof or that windows are inadequately glazed. It might be that you are looking for environmentally friendly conservatory heating and cooling systems for better temperature control throughout the year.
If you would like to speak to us about conservatory heating options, simply call 01785 330749 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about…
- Energy audits for conservatories, which will identify where heat is escaping from
- Argon double or triple glazed windows for greater energy efficiency
- Spray foam insulation for conservatories
- Environmentally friendly air source heat pumps and underfloor heating for conservatories
- Heating and cooling systems to achieve perfect temperature control throughout the year