Wrap up your home with External Wall Insulation
How external wall insulation works
If you live in an older building with solid external walls or with narrow cavity walls, a post-war prefabricated home or a non-traditional property such as a timber or steel-framed house, then you can benefit from external wall insulation.
If you constantly feel the need to turn the heating up and you live in one of the building types described above, now you know why.
The good news is that you can take control of your household heating bills.
We will fix our superior foam insulation to the outside of your property, along with a protective render or cladding. By stopping heat loss, you will save money and what is more, the unrivalled sealing technology offered by our foam insulation provides you with a robust barrier against damp, noise and pollution.
- Slash your heating bills – you could save up to £455 a year with external wall insulation
- Stops heat escaping through the walls so you can enjoy the benefits of a warmer, more comfortable home
- Improve the appearance of external walls – ask us about the different finishes we can offer
- Boosts the structural integrity of your house by protecting brickwork
- Helps reduce condensation and mould
- Provides a weatherproof barrier against noise and pollutants
- Cuts your carbon footprint by reducing the amount of CO2 released from your property
- Minimal disruption installed by an expert team of specialists with years of experience
Request a free* home survey
External Wall insulation FAQs
You will not need permission if your home is already rendered but certain rules do apply if, for example, you live in a Conservation Area. We can always offer advice if you have any questions.
Yes – including semi-detached, non traditional construction such as timber or steel, terrace and multi-storey properties.