Wrap up your home with External Wall Insulation

A home withe external wall insulation

How external wall insulation works

If you live in an older building with solid external walls or with narrow cavity walls, a post-war prefabricated home or a non-traditional property such as a timber or steel-framed house, then you can benefit from external wall insulation.

If you constantly feel the need to turn the heating up and you live in one of the building types described above, now you know why.

The good news is that you can take control of your household heating bills.

We will fix our superior foam insulation to the outside of your property, along with a protective render or cladding. By stopping heat loss, you will save money and what is more, the unrivalled sealing technology offered by our foam insulation provides you with a robust barrier against damp, noise and pollution.

Mind the gap – the team at Noreus offers insulation for cavity walls too. Click here to discover more.

Forget cold houses and the worry of rising energy bills. Take control and contact us now for a free, no-obligation survey to discover how you can enjoy a warmer and more energy-efficient home.

Why not download our brochure or contact us today to request a free consultation by giving us a call on 01782 756995 or request a call back online

The benefits…

  • Slash your heating bills – you could save up to £455 a year with external wall insulation
  • Stops heat escaping through the walls so you can enjoy the benefits of a warmer, more comfortable home
  • Improve the appearance of external walls – ask us about the different finishes we can offer
  • Boosts the structural integrity of your house by protecting brickwork
  • Helps reduce condensation and mould
  • Provides a weatherproof barrier against noise and pollutants
  • Cuts your carbon footprint by reducing the amount of CO2 released from your property
  • Minimal disruption installed by an expert team of specialists with years of experience

Request a free* home survey

External Wall insulation FAQs

How do I know if I have solid or cavity walls?

If your property was built after the 1920s, you may have cavity walls. You can also check by measuring the width of the wall – anything less than 260mm is likely to be a solid wall.

Is external wall insulation suitable for all types of property?

Yes – including semi-detached, non traditional construction such as timber or steel, terrace and multi-storey properties.

Do I need planning permission for external wall insulation?

You will not need permission if your home is already rendered but certain rules do apply if, for example, you live in a Conservation Area. We can always offer advice if you have any questions.

Want to find out if external wall insulation is for you?


Contact Us

Got a quick question? send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search

Download our External wall insulation brochure

I would like to sign up to receive occasional email updates from Noreus. Check out our privacy policy for all the details on how we protect and manage your submitted data.

Here's your brochure