Seal in your homes heat with Spray Foam Insulation
For a cosy and more energy-efficient home try our superior spray foam insulation system.
Keep heat locked in for a warmer and healthier home – AND save money on your household bills.
Our advanced spray foam insulation helps you to conserve heat while combating damp, air and noise pollution. Even better, the superior nano-cell technology we use can save up to 45% on your domestic heating bills.
How Spray Foam Insulation works
Building science has developed significantly over the years and here at Noreus, we are proud to be at the cutting edge of innovation and green technology.
Other types of home heat insulation, which use rock wool, fibreglass or rigid board insulation, can leave small imperfections such as gaps and holes, exposing your home to draughts and cold. Our spray foam insulation is closed-cell, and its solid nature offers greater sealing capability than we’ve ever seen before.
Not only does our spray foam form the perfect heat insulating barrier for cavity walls, but it’s also an ideal choice for roof and loft insulation too. After all, around a quarter of a home’s heat is lost through the roof if your loft space is uninsulated. So if you’re serious about cutting your monthly heating costs, high quality loft insulation is the best place to start.
A health check for your roof
Are you worried about leaking roofs as the colder weather approaches? Not only are we the experts in spray foam insulation but we can also make any necessary repairs to ensure that you enjoy total protection from water and winter.
Before any foam is applied, our skilled and efficient technicians will assess your roof and check for damage. If necessary, we can:
- Repair damaged or leaking chimney flashing
- Fix slipping, broken or missing tiles
- Replace loose hip and ridge tiles
- Transform your loft space
Why pay for a job twice, when we offer a one-stop shop for homeowners who want stronger, longer-lasting roofs?
Tell me more
Thanks to our spray foam insulation system, happy customers in Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, Cheshire and beyond are reporting a reduction in noise and air pollution, lower energy bills and cosier homes.
Don’t forget to ask us about our smooth finish application too – perfect for achieving beautifully snug and comfortable loft conversions.
- Save up to 45% on domestic heating bills
- Transform your loft to create a snug play room, dream bedroom or home study
- Perfect for cavity walls and making sure roofs are weather-proof
- Reduce noise and air pollution
- Installation by a professional, tidy and friendly team with years of experience
- Peace-of-mind 25 year guarantee
- Protection against moisture, condensation and mould
- Strengthen roofs and protect against the weather
- Based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire / Cheshire operating across the UK